Wednesday, July 8, 2009

11. A new deck

new deck
In the summer months this deck is fully utilised. I hung a hammock from the beams and Christine bought some wooden furniture from a home show at Claudelands. Very often we had our lunch outside the house and used it for entertaining our guests from home.
One year all my guests from home decided to come visiting, almost all at the same time. There were Christine's second sister, her daughter, Pei Suan and nieces, Shou Shan and Mei Shan. My sister Cecilia and brother in-law, Jeffrey Chow arrived the same week from Brunei. Ai Hua came from Auckland where she was staying with her son, George. Kevin, my eldest son also came home for a visit that week end. All in all, I had 11 guests in the house and it was strictly standing room only!

No comments:

Post a Comment